What To Expect From Your Hair Loss Consultation at Simone Thomas Clinics in Westbourne & Poole
Our highly trained team understand how distressing it can be to suffer from hair loss, thinning hair or scalp problems. We will always treat our clients with care, dignity and in the utmost confidence.
Your first step is to book in for a consultation. We will then send you a detailed health questionnaire to be completed prior to your appointment. You will be asked to answer questions on various topics such as family history, health, nutrition, lifestyle, diet, stress levels, medication and other factors which you feel could be a cause.
The first hour of your consultation will include a thorough examination of your scalp and hair. Your hair specialist will then provide suggestions for improvement and will follow-up with an email giving further advice and tips.
After your initial meeting you will have an hour-long treatment with one of our hair loss directors for a hair and scalp treatment, which will include various products for your condition and hair type. Further appointments may be needed for ongoing treatment or a three month review.
Pictures will be taken in all of the consultations to keep a record of the pattern of hair loss and scalp condition, which will enable us to monitor progress and improvement.
Hair Loss Consultation Prices
- An hour consultation with a member of the team starts from £50, to be paid in advance when booking.
- A consultation with Simone is 90 minutes to two hours long and costs £180, with a follow-up consultation at £75.
- Free consultations are available to cancer patients (hospital paperwork must be provided).
- Please bring any medication you are on, and any products you have been using for your hair and scalp with you to the consultation.
- Please do not bring babies or young children to your appointments.
Book a Consultation at a Simone Thomas Clinic Near You