Front of House gives the first and key impression of Simone Thomas salons over the telephone and face-to-face.
The position should be performed in a manner that is consistent with company procedures, policies and values.
This position is initially part-time but may lead to a full-time role.
To Apply: Applicants must send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONT OF HOUSE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checking availability of staff daily
- Booking appointments appropriately based on staff availability
- Book approved staff holidays onto the salon system and staff holiday forms
- Cashing up accurately
- Health & Safety and Fire Safety
- Deal with all messages in a timely manner
- Deal with all social media messages in a timely manner
- Ensure that reception is clean and tidy always
- Ensure that salon and refreshment area is clean and tidy always
- Ensure that the retail shelves are well stocked throughout the day
- Banking and reconciliation
- Petty cash records
- Receiving and making all telephone calls efficiently, dealing with enquiries, bookings and cancellations in a professional manner
- Contacting clients if alternative arrangements need to be made
- Greeting all clients who enter the salon
- Handling bill payments and customer leaving phase
- Retail sales – consult all clients
- Complete all database information relating to clients, ensuring you achieve at least 85% data capture for emails always.
- Inform staff when clients have arrived
- Support and inform clients who are affected when stylists run behind.
- High level of expertise of customer service
- High level of expertise or knowledge of hairdressing and the industry
- Establish and maintain credibility and trust at all levels
- Demonstrate personal style and appearance consistent with Simone Thomas salons values and image
- Team building and team participation skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good delegation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organizational ability
- Excellent time management skills
The Company reserves the right to vary the job descriptions as per their requirements.
The job description is intended to act as a guideline and not an exhaustive account of all responsibilities, duties and personal attributes required.
To Apply: Applicants must send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com