Before you start to lose your hair, you may want to consider finding a hairdresser or hair salon that has experience with ladies going through cancer treatment. At the Simone Thomas hairdressers in Bournemouth, we have years of experience helping ladies through each stage of cancer hair loss.
Arrange a consultation
We can discuss your concerns and offer services such as a cut and style prior to hair loss during a free consultation. We also hold a large quantity of synthetic and human hair wigs that you can try on. When you find the wig that is right for you we also offer a wig cutting service.
This consultation is an ideal way to discuss all the options available to you. Sometimes it can feel daunting and downright scary having to come and try on wigs in preparation for hair loss. We are happy for you to bring a friend or family member along for morale support and advice. If you are coming along to your appointment and have already started to experience hair loss, feel free to bring along a photo pre-treatment to help us find the right wig and to aid our stylists when it comes to cutting your wig to best match your previous hair style.
Discover more of what the Simone Thomas hair loss clinic can offer:
- We offer specialist head scarves and cover ups if you feel you do not want to wear a wig or if you do not want to wear a wig full time.
- We also offer advice about hair extensions and hair replacement systems for hair loss and for new growth.
- We offer specialist cutting and professional hair colour to help disguise hair loss, hair thinning and new hair growth.
- We offer help and advice with regards to products to use and for those experiencing scalp problems.
- We offer solutions for long term and permanent hair loss
- We can also help point you in the right direction with regards to semi-permanent make up if you are experiencing thinning of the eyebrows or total eye brow loss.