Frizz free and for some curl free ~ KeraStraight is the secret to easy summer hair…
With summer just around the corner now is the time to think about your frizzy and unruly hair.
How many hours a week to do you spend blowdrying or straightening your hair? How much heat are you putting onto your gorgeous mane? And are you using the correct heat protection and styling products?
How much time could you save if you didn’t have to style your hair everyday, you could read a few chapters of a book or spend an hour learning something new ~ crazy how you can give yourself time back? Does this sounds like a dream? Well dream no more, because we are renowned for the innovative KeraStraight Ultimate Treatment for your hair at Simone Thomas Hairdressing Salon in Bournemouth.
KeraStraight is an intense hair repair treatment designed to transform damaged hair back to its gorgeous glory. This semi-permanent conditioning treatment reconditions even the most curly, unruly, dry, damaged and difficult hair into smooth glossy locks. Your hair will look healthy, shiny and be easier to manage. Your smooth, straightened hair may open a range of available haircut styles for women, that you didn’t think were possible!
What are the benefits of the KeraStraight treatment?
• Protects hair from humidity.
• Due to the low PH Level of the treatment, the hair becomes more ionic. This stops the hair from frizzing or curling, whatever the weather!
• Strengthens and repairs hair.
• Unlike blowdrying or straightening your hair smooth, the KeraStraight treatment fortifies your hair with protein, making it stronger than before.
• Smooths any signs of frizz.
• Combatting frizz can be a time-consuming, daily effort. The KeraStraight treatment will smooth your hair from frizz and give it a glossy shine
• Long-lasting results. Most people can experience incredible results which can last up to four months.
* We advise you use the KeraStraight professional products at home to prolong your treatment and new style.
Do you want frizz free hair this Summer?
Give us a call on 01202760003 or email email@example.com.