Simone Thomas Hair Salon in Westbourne – Skin Patch Testing Policy
Your health and safety is always our top priority at Simone Thomas. Allergic reactions to hair dye are rare, but they can happen, so it’s important that you follow our guidelines on patch testing.
We only use top quality vegan hair care products from Davines, but to ensure your safety, we may require you to have an allergy patch test no less than 48 hours before your colour service.
You will require a patch test if:
- You have never had your hair coloured at our salon
- It is 3 months or more since your last patch test
- You have coloured your hair at home or elsewhere since your last visit to Simone Thomas
- You have suffered from COVID-19 since your last patch test
- You have experienced a change to any other medical conditions
Please note: Sensitivity to hair colour ingredients can change over time and may be affected by the use of other hair care products or illness.
A patch test is a quick an simple procedure involving hair colour product being dabbed behind your ear or on your wrist. If you suffer any redness, itchiness, swelling or other signs of a reaction, it should be washed off immediately, and you should let us know. Otherwise it should be left on for 48 hours.
Please contact Salon Reception on 01202 760003 for more information and to arrange for your test.